WASHINGTON (AP) — Officials say a man has suffered critical injuries in an electrical fire in a rowhouse in Washington, D.C.
The Washington Post reports the fire broke out on the first floor of a two-story rowhouse around 6 a.m. Thursday. Fire crews found the man standing outside, near the back of the house.
Fire department spokesman Vito Maggiolo tells news outlets the man was taken to a hospital.
Fire officials say the cause of the blaze is believed to be accidental in nature and electrical in origin.
Copyright © 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, written or redistributed.
If you're stumped on what to pick for an upcoming gift exchange and need inspiration, fret not. Here's a list of memorable ideas that are $20 or less.
Need a break? Play a quick game of solitaire or Sudoku. Or take one of our fun quizzes!