WASHINGTON — A Pepco worker who was shocked and seriously burned while restoring electricity in Rockville, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue says.
Pepco says the accident happened on Academy Way in Rockville around 1 a.m. Friday.
No further details have been released.
Follow @WTOP on Twitter and on WTOP Facebook page.
A look at the winter weather news in the D.C. area.
For a trip to the North Pole, there’s no finer way to travel. Railroads around the country offer seasonal trips to see Santa between Thanksgiving and Christmas.