1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. In order to enter, from 12 a.m. Monday October 22, 2012 to 11:59 p.m. Sunday November 3, go to the www.wtop.com website, click on the “Contest” icon under the living section of the navigation bar, and click on the My Fair Lady contest. Listeners enter the contest by sending an email to the station at firstname.lastname@example.org and in 100 words or less sharing their “My Fair Lady” nominee- someone who deserves a My Fair Lady Makeover and why. Only one entry per person, per household is allowed. WTOP is not responsible for problems accessing the website or completing the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this contest. Any person submitting more than one entry may be disqualified.
2. HOW TO PLAY/HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN: Enter as explained in Paragraph 1 above. On, or around November 5, one winner will be randomly chosen from all the eligible entries. Eligible entries consist of a nominating story of 100 words or less, the name of the nominee, and a name, address and phone number of the nominee or nominator. The nominee and nominator may be the same person (a listener can nominate themself).
3. PRIZE: One (1) winner will be drawn. The prize consists of two (2) tickets to opening night of My Fair Lady November 15th at Arena Stage, dinner at the theater before the show, a post-show party with the cast, limousine transportation to and from the show from Reston Limousine, and a $250 gift card to Sugar House Day Spa. The limousine is to and from the winner’s residence to Arena Stage and back only and limo ride is subject to the policies, practices and procedures of Reston Limousine. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these rules. The winners are responsible for paying all applicable income taxes. Winner is also responsible for gratuity (at their discretion) for limousine driver. Approximate prize value: $ 400. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities. 4. CLAIMING A PRIZE: Show tickets and spa certificate will be sent via federal express within one week of winner being contacted and accepting the prize. The limousine transportation will be coordinated between WTOP and winner.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older, must live within the WTOP listening range. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this contest, you cannot have won any prize from WTOP within the last 60 days. Employees of Hubbard Radio Washington, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, WTOP and Arena Stage, Reston Limousine, or other radio stations in WTOP’s DMA, or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this contest or claiming a prize in this contest in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this contest and from participating in WTOP contests for a period of one year.
By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to receive promotional information, newsletters and/or emails from WTOP only. Names and email addresses will not be shared with third party vendors.
6. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: The winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility. The winner (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio, LLC, Hubbard Radio Washington, LLC, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., WTOP and Potomac Garage Solutions (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the contest or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by WTOP for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice (and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules.
7. WINNER LIST: For the names of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before November 30 to Winner- My Fair Lady Contest c/o WTOP, 3400 Idaho Avenue N.W., Washington, D. C. 20016.
Decisions of WTOP concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final. Contest void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. WTOP reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. WTOP is not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules. WTOP reserves the right to change these rules, as well as the terms and conditions of this contest, without notice