Fire and Rescue Put Out Apartment Fire on Battery Lane

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services were on the scene of an upstairs apartment fire at 4911 Battery Lane on Wednesday morning.

Firefighters busted out two back windows of the apartment before putting out the fire with high pressure water houses around 8:45 a.m.

The damage appeared to be contained to one apartment and nobody appeared to be injured. A resident of 4911 said the man who lives in the apartment typically walks to work in the mornings. His car remained in the parking lot.



Advertiser Content