- Appeals court upholds Snowden email firm contempt
- Warner stresses bipartisan record at Shad Planking
- Capital One Financial's profit edges up
- Cars on coal train en route to Va. derail in W.Va.
- Metro Silver Line project director resigns
- Appeals court: Consumer case improperly sealed
- Despite ridicule from Yelp reviewers, Ballston cafe keeps phallic sign
- Va. transportation plan makes debut Wednesday
- Cargo ship runs aground in windy Chesapeake Bay
- Pentagon City Mall facelift, expansion starts 'soon'
- Va. small business owners advocate for Medicaid
- Rabid cat bites 2 people in Norfolk
- Man behind Tysons standoff charged with setting fires
- Man pleads guilty in shooting at Va. college
- Drivers will have to pay to use 95 Express Lanes' HOV lanes