FREDERICK, Md. (AP) -- A fire that broke out inside a single-family rental home in Frederick sent smoke blowing across the grounds of the Great Frederick Fair.
Firefighters at the fair responded to the Sunday night blaze on Monroe Avenue and 4-H members at the fair also helped out.
Lt. Jeremy Wade of the Frederick County Division of Fire and Rescue Services tells The Frederick News-Post (http://bit.ly/1ehylmP ) that the fire was quickly put out.
He says no one was home at the time, though a family will likely be displaced.
Damage costs weren't immediately available.
Information from: The Frederick (Md.) News-Post, http://www.fredericknewspost.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.