WASHINGTON - If you have gift cards, items to return or just a hankering to shop the day after Christmas, retailers are ready for you.
Stores are opening as early as 5 a.m. and offering deals in store and online in hopes of getting shoppers back after a day of celebrating with family.
Before you start your post-holiday shopping, check our extensive list of what stores are offering:
Amazon: "Year end deals" include up to 70 percent off clothing, shoes,
jewelry and baby items.
- Ann Taylor: Take up to 70 percent off
during their semi-annual sale.
- Bath & Body Works:
Get up to 75 percent select items and online-only deals from $3 and up.
- Barnes & Noble: Take 50 percent
off bestselling NOOK books and 2014 calendars. You can also get four free eBooks
and two free magazines when you download the free NOOK Reading App.
- Belk: They're offering up to 70 percent off
outerwear for the family during their after Christmas sale and clearance event.
- Big Lots:
All Christmas trees, ornaments, light sets and lighted art marked 50 percent off.
Burlington Coat Factory: They have clearance up to 85 percent off.
- Cache: Many items are 40 percent off
online and in store.
- Crate & Barrel: Take up to 50
percent off winter clearance in stores and online.
- Eddie Bauer: They have items
up to 50 percent off during their semi-annual sale.
- Family Dollar: Buy
one get one 50 percent off all toys and video games, Christmas décor, holiday gift
wrap and more while supplies last.
- frenchconnection.com: Take an
extra 50 percent off sale styles.
- Gap: Select styles are as much as 60 percent off in stores, and up
to 50 percent off online.
- Godiva: Their "semi-annual sale" means select
chocolates up to 40 percent off.
- Home Depot: Select
holiday décor is discounted 40 percent or more.
- Ikea: Take advantage of one-day-only
offers, Dec. 26- Jan. 1. The deal for Thursday, Dec. 26 only is a black Nisse
folding chair for $4.99.
- JcPenney: Stores open as early
at 7 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 26 with in-store "doorbusters" until 1 p.m., including
$9.99 women's sweaters, and up to 70 percent off men's outwear, hats, gloves and
scarves. Plus, you can print a coupon good for $10 off a $25 purchase, or an
extra 10 percent off, depending on what you're buying. The coupon is good through
Saturday, Dec. 28.
Stores open as early as 5 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 26. Online "earlyBirds"
deals are underway through 3 p.m. Thursday and are available in stores from the
time they open until 1 p.m. Thursday.
End: You'll find markdowns of as much as 60 percent online and in stores.
- The Limited: Take 50 percent off
original ticket prices on all new arrivals, jewelry, accessories and holiday
- Lowe's: Get up to 30 percent off select
holiday decor, as well as 10 percent off major appliances of $399 or more, plus
free next day delivery and haul-away.
- Macy's: Some stores open as early as 6 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 26 for
a "one day sale." Online, Macy's is offering an extra 25 percent off clearance.
- Michaels: Save up to 80 percent on
holiday decor, ornaments, ribbon, bakeware and more. Plus, you can print coupons
good for 50 percent off any one regular price item, or 40 percent off your entire
regular price purchase.
- Neiman Marcus:
In stores from 8 a.m.- noon only on Thursday, Dec. 26, save up to 70 percent
off already reduced prices.
- Nordstrom: Save as
much as 50 percent off online. Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns all
- Office Depot: Their "holiday blowout
sale" means you can get up to 60 percent off.
- Old Navy: A "mega sale" is going on now
and ends Tuesday, Dec. 31. Get up to 75 percent off in store and 60 percent off
- PacSun: Enjoy buy one get one free deals
on select styles for men and women in stores and online.
- Petsmart: Take 50 percent off hundreds
of items now through Sunday, Dec. 29, online only. Plus, save up to 30 percent
online on regular and sale items.
- Piperlime: Take an extra 50 percent
off insider favorites by Friday, Dec. 27. All items ship free, and returns are
- Pottery Barn: Save up to 50 percent on more than 500 items.
- REI: Save up to 50 percent during their
holiday clearance event.
- Rite Aid: The "end of year"
sale means discounts of as much as 30 percent.
- Ross Dress For Less: Save an extra
30-70 percent off clearance in every department.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: On Thursday,
Dec. 26, take up to 70 percent off select styles online anytime during the day, or
in stores from 8 a.m.- noon.
- Sephora: Get an extra 20 percent off
sale items online only, now through Wednesday, Jan. 1.
- Sports Authority:
Take 25 percent off a single item online only now through Saturday, Dec. 28.
- Target: Stores open as early as 7 a.m.
Thursday, Dec. 26 with thousands of clearance items, including 50 percent off
holiday items and 50 percent off select toys.
- Talbots: Save up to
60 percent off original prices during their "red hanger sale."
Maxx: Enjoy "winter clearance" deals online now with no-minimum free shipping.
The deals won't be available in stores until Monday, Dec. 30.
- Toys R Us: They
have all sorts of buy one get one free deals online. The same deals are available
in stores as early as 8 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 26. Also, get up to 80 percent off
when you take an extra 20 percent off clearance, and all video games are buy one,
get one 40 percent off.
- Walgreens: Take 40 percent off all photo cards and photo gifts
online now through Saturday, Dec. 28.
- Walmart: Stores will open as early as 5
a.m. Thursday, Dec. 26 with deals on select smartphones, and the Nintendo 3DS XL
for $199.96, with a $50 gift card included.
- Williams-Sonoma: Get holiday clearance up to 75 percent off.
Follow @WTOP on Twitter.
© 2013 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.