Comment
0
Tweet
1
Print
RSS Feeds

Contractor suffers burns at Cheverly warehouse

Wednesday - 10/3/2012, 6:22am  ET

CHEVERLY, Md. - Prince George's County authorities say a contractor has suffered second-degree burns while working at a Cheverly warehouse.

Mark Brady, a spokesman for the county fire and emergency management agency, tells The Washington Post ( http://tinyurl.com/9sk4do3) that an electrical arc caused burns to the contractor's face, neck arms and chest on Tuesday. The man's injuries were not life-threatening.

Several months ago, a worker at the warehouse on Cabin Branch Drive accidentally ran a forklift into a storage rack which caused the roof to collapse. One worker was trapped and his body was discovered days later.

___

Information from: The Washington Post, http://www.washingtonpost.com


(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Tags: cheverly