CHEVERLY, Md. - Prince George's County authorities say a contractor has suffered second-degree burns while working at a Cheverly warehouse.
Mark Brady, a spokesman for the county fire and emergency management agency, tells The Washington Post ( http://tinyurl.com/9sk4do3) that an electrical arc caused burns to the contractor's face, neck arms and chest on Tuesday. The man's injuries were not life-threatening.
Several months ago, a worker at the warehouse on Cabin Branch Drive accidentally ran a forklift into a storage rack which caused the roof to collapse. One worker was trapped and his body was discovered days later.
Information from: The Washington Post, http://www.washingtonpost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Some cockroaches only take five years to evolve to avoid poison.
Clothes have a starring role at the Cannes Film Festival. (Photos)
Two brown bears rescued after 10 years in captivity.
Doctors saved this boy's life with a medical first involving a printer.