SALISBURY, Md. (AP) -- A 4-year-old boy who was playing with matches lit his bed on fire in a Salisbury apartment but has escaped unharmed.
The Daily Times (http://bit.ly/XvI8dE ) reports the fire broke out Saturday morning at the apartment on Winterborne Lane. A sprinkler system in the apartment extinguished the fire.
The Maryland State Fire Marshal's office says the boy's parents discovered the fire after smoke alarms went off. They alerted their neighbors to evacuate.
The fire caused about $4,000 in damage. No one was injured.
Information from: The Daily Times of Salisbury, Md., http://www.delmarvanow.com/
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Fans have hooked up RG3 and his fiancee for their wedding.
A funeral home offers a bicycle hearse and a casket that's a basket.
J.K. Rowling scribbled notes and drawings in a first-edition copy.
An 18-year-old creates a tiny device that charges a phone quickly. (Video)