SEVERN, Md. - Anne Arundel County fire officials say a man was seriously injured when fireworks caused a house to burn.
It happened about 11:30 a.m. Saturday on Myers Court in Severn. Officials say firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke coming from the rear of the single-family home.
The Capital of Annapolis ( http://bit.ly/YiQVDX) reports that firefighters say a man suffered serious injuries and was taken to a local hospital.
A fire department spokesman says illegal fireworks caused the blaze.
The house was deemed not habitable.
Information from: The Capital of Annapolis, Md., http://capitalgazette.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Can you guess why this pigeon is the world's most expensive?
Check out the most expensive home for sale in the U.S. (Video)
Germany seizes the pet after the Biebs fails to get it from customs.
Something unusual: Acupuncture for ailing sea turtles. (Photos)