LANDOVER, Md. (AP) - Prince George's County fire officials say a man was injured in a house fire in Fort Washington over the weekend.
Firefighters were called to the fire in the 9300 block of Old Palmer Road about 3 a.m. Sunday, and arrived to find smoke and fire coming from the back of the home. Officials say the occupant of the house was outside, suffering from minor burn injuries.
Fire officials say the man, who is in 60s, was taken to a burn unit for treatment and was listed in good condition.
Officials say investigators believe the fire started after a stove was left on accidentally.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
The U. of Oregon is cracking down on a fan favorite.
Don't look for the movie about Jodi Arias to be about her trial. (Video)
Meet the newest liligers - mom's a liger and dad's a lion. (Photos)
The pope invited a teen with Down Syndrome up to his car for a spin.