WASHINGTON - D.C. officials say a man was severely burned when a propane tank exploded at the National Building Museum.
The Washington Post reports a caterer's propane tank exploded Thursday and caused a flash fire inside the building about 6 p.m. The newspaper says http://bit.ly/IGfKOQone man was taken to a hospital with serious burns that could be life-threatening.
Further details weren't immediately released.
The National Building Museum, which is located a few blocks from the National Mall, tells the stories of architecture, engineering, and design. It has exhibitions and sponsors public programs and festivals.
Information from: The Washington Post, http://www.washingtonpost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More cursing happens in Maryland than across the Potomac River.
An NFL player relieves himself of his feelings toward the IRS.
Conn. zoo officials don't know how this baby came to be born.
"Terminator 2" actor suspected of violating restraining order.