Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clark Judge of CBSSports.com:
CLARK JUDGE (CBSSports.com)
1. San Francisco 49ers -- Jim Harbaugh hasn't made up his mind whom he's playing next -- Seattle or St. Louis.
2. Atlanta Falcons -- So the Falcons play up or down to the competition. They win. Now the question is: Can they win in January?
3. Baltimore Ravens -- Ray Lewis' possible return could spoil his candidacy for Cheerleader of the Year.
4. Houston Texans -- Forget about the Astrodome. What are they going to do about the holes in the Texans' defense?
5. Denver Broncos -- They're hot, they're balanced and they have Peyton Manning. What's not to like?
6. New England Patriots -- They won their last eight regular-season games in each of the previous two years, so what's new?
7. Chicago Bears -- Funny how that offensive line looks so much better once Jay Cutler returns.
8. Green Bay Packers -- Somebody get Aaron Rodgers a Discount Double Check before he becomes part of the frozen tundra.
9. New York Giants -- In the last 11 months, they've beaten Green Bay twice, San Francisco twice and Atlanta. Guess that makes them the NFC favorite.
10. Indianapolis Colts -- This is better than a feel-good story. This is a pretty good football team.
11. New Orleans Saints -- Joe Vitt's Interim Coach of the Year campaign just got derailed.
12. Seattle Seahawks -- The Seahawks are practically unbeatable at home, but one of these days they're going to have to win on the road.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- One week after Atlanta it's Denver ... in Denver. Uh-oh, the Bucs stop here.
14. Cincinnati Bengals -- The Bengals are hot at just the right time. Only two problems still remain: Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Cincinnati can't beat them.
15. Washington Redskins -- There's nothing RG3 can't do. So get him to fix the national deficit.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Now you know how valuable -- or invaluable -- Ben Roethlisberger is to these guys.
17. Dallas Cowboys -- The good news: Three of their next four games are home. The bad: Three of their next four games are home. The Cowboys are 15-14 there.
18. Minnesota Vikings -- There's just too much schedule and not enough Adrian Peterson for these guys to overcome.
19. Detroit Lions -- Memo to Jim Schwartz: Know the frickin' rules. Signed, Jim Harbaugh.
20. Miami Dolphins -- Ryan's Hope? That the real Tannehill was the guy who led those last three drives vs. Seattle.
21. Buffalo Bills -- Nope, there's no truth to the rumor that Stevie Johnson will coach this team.
22. St. Louis Rams -- After what Janoris Jenkins just did, maybe the entire team should be held after practice to run stadium steps.
23. Tennessee Titans -- So Chris Palmer was the problem? On the contrary, the Titans just don't have enough playmakers.
24. San Diego Chargers -- Last time I checked, Ray Rice was still running through the Chargers' secondary.
25. New York Jets -- Now that Fireman Ed is gone, it's time to send in the clowns. Oh, wait, they're already here.
26. Arizona Cardinals -- Three quarterbacks, no pass protection and a losing streak that won't end.
27. Carolina Panthers -- If Cam Newton is "Superman" how come these guys are 3-8?
28. Cleveland Browns -- It's never a good idea to have a white "surrender" flag giveaway before the season's over -- especially when players can participate.
29. Philadelphia Eagles -- Call it the curse of Jim Johnson, but the Eagles haven't been the same since his death. Three defensive coordinators, a 32-27 record and no playoff wins are the proof.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars -- If I'm Blaine Gabbert, I start preparing for my next job interview.
31. Oakland Raiders -- Looks like these guys like to hit the quarterback only after a play has been blown dead.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Look at is this way: At least the Chiefs have their pick of quarterbacks in next year's draft.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
WTOP takes an all-electric motorcycle for a test drive. (Video)
Cuomo to Kardashian: You might be breaking the law.
This fox plays like a cat when he gets his paws on a golf ball. (Video)
While waiting for help, one man chose to entertain himself.