Alex Caudana, wtop.com
WASHINGTON - Maryland's Patrick Mullins has won the MAC Hermann Trophy, the NCAA men's soccer equivalent of the Heisman Trophy.
The junior becomes Maryland's second Hermann trophy winner and is quickly filling up the trophy case this year. Among his other the accolades, Mullins is:
- a first team All-American
- ACC offensive player of the year
- 2012 Soccer America Men's Player of the Year
He tallied 17 goals and 10 assists this season and led the Terps to the national championship semi-finals.
- Georgetown men's soccer heads to first national title match
- Maryland, Georgetown meet in men's College Cup
(Copyright 2013 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
A new gadget will let you know how active your dog is. (Video)
Winners and losers at the Daytime Emmys. (Photos)
Miss Utah's 2nd chance at the pageant answer that went viral. (Video)
Kim Kardashian gives birth to first child a few weeks early.