Comment
0
Tweet
1
Print
RSS Feeds

6 exposed to carbon monoxide, taken to hospital

Monday - 11/4/2013, 10:40am  ET

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Fire officials say six residents of an assisted living apartment complex were taken to a hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide.

Fire department spokesman Ian Brennan says several residents of the Hamilton Springs Apartments in northeast Baltimore were evaluated Sunday night. He says six people were taken to a local hospital for treatment of carbon monoxide exposure.

Officials say they believe the fumes came from an appliance in a kitchen.


Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.