CENTREVILLE, Va. (AP) -- Two residential buildings were evacuated in Centreville after heat from an electric stove and a butane cooking stove exploded inside an apartment.
Witnesses tell WRC-TV (http://bit.ly/ZaZwF2 ) that the explosion happened about 4 p.m. Saturday in an apartment on Rydell Road. Investigators say the explosion blew out a sliding glass door. There was a blast but no fire.
No injuries were reported, and no one was inside the unit at the time of the explosion.
Information from: WRC-TV, http://nbcwashington.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
"Jenny from the Block" wants you to buy Verizon phones from her.
A study has a gloomy forecast for U.S. amphibians.
Some cockroaches only take five years to evolve to avoid poison.
Clothes have a starring role at the Cannes Film Festival. (Photos)