CENTREVILLE, Va. (AP) -- Two residential buildings were evacuated in Centreville after heat from an electric stove and a butane cooking stove exploded inside an apartment.
Witnesses tell WRC-TV (http://bit.ly/ZaZwF2 ) that the explosion happened about 4 p.m. Saturday in an apartment on Rydell Road. Investigators say the explosion blew out a sliding glass door. There was a blast but no fire.
No injuries were reported, and no one was inside the unit at the time of the explosion.
Information from: WRC-TV, http://nbcwashington.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
While waiting for help, one man chose to entertain himself.
Something unusual: Acupuncture for ailing sea turtles. (Photos)
Cuomo to Kardashian: You might be breaking the law.
Can you guess why this pigeon is the world's most expensive?