LONDON (AP) - Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Saturday:
1. GOLD RUSH: It's the busiest day so far, with 32 golds up for grabs.
2. ONE THING MISSING: Usain Bolt goes for a third gold in the 4x100m sprint relay. One thing's proven elusive for him in London _ a world record. Tonight, maybe?
3. WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: It's the United States vs. France for gold.
4. MEN'S SOCCER: Brazil plays Mexico in the Olympic final at Wembley.
5. RUSSIAN JOY: The Russians won a fifth gold _ in the men's 50-kilometer walk _ to cement its second-place standing in track and field. The U.S. has eight golds.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)